Monday, June 15, 2009

Boys, boys, boys (and a dog girl)

All righty! I'm Ryn, sometimes known as Kathryn. Here's my contribution to the concepting. About all we decided on was adventure comic with a setting similar to early Final Fantasy games or early Dragon Ball comics. I was thinking mostly about background or supporting characters that would help determine a setting. The last few have potential as characters I think.



Okay, dog girl I am a little (a lot) embarrassed by. I've never drawn animal people and it takes a lot of skill for them not not end up being creepy. The one the right is pretty creepy.
Any way I said I wanted animal people in the story because animal people just add a whole level of fun wackiness that I wanted to have. Besides Akira Toriyama has animal people. <3 Toriyama

Bald headed-bushy eye brow swordsman will be a character in the story. He will. He amuses me too much not too.

No comments:

Post a Comment