Monday, June 15, 2009

Girls, girls, girls

Hey, it's Marie here with what appears to be our first post! So, before I dive in, I'll give some info. You see, Kathryn (aka StudioRyn) and I were talking for a while about doing a collaborative sequential project, but we just couldn't decide how to get started. So, we sat down and decided that we wanted to go in an adventure comic aimed toward kids direction, and started a blog. We'll be building it from the ground up right here, starting with character designs/sketches. I'm sure something will emerge eventually.




So here's the first character design I worked on, and really I was just in the mood to draw white girl 'fros. And then I drew a little Dragonball Z stuff for Kathryn.




Then I felt like drawing some vaguely animal-ish girls... And I was low on inspiration so I also doodled a dinosaur.




Which inevitably led to a religious rabbit girl and a petite punk looking girl in vaguely militaristic clothes.




And last but not least, I had an idea to draw sisters with a cirtus fruit theme, so here are the beginnings of the Lime themed sister. I drew her first because I like limes the best.

Anyway, that's all for right now. Kathryn?

No comments:

Post a Comment